With Valentines write around the corner, I decided to come up with a layout that could be used for more than just your significant other. Why not send a card to your other family members or friends?
The hearts were stamped with a glue pad and then glitter applied. After they dried, each heart was cut out then applied to the layered papers.
Here is the recipe:
- White: A2 base (5 1/2 x 4 1/4)
- Red layer: 5 1/4 x 4
- Large White Layer: 3 3/4" square
- Large Tan Layer: 3 5/8" square
- Small White Layer: 2 1/2" x 7/8"
- Small Tan Layer: 2 3/8" x 3/4"
Stamps: Short & Sweet (Stampin Up)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Other: Linen Thread, Glitter, Ribbon, Pearls
Thanks for stopping by!