Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Let it Snow (Part II)

Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a blessed weekend.  I know I did.  I was able to get together with several girlfriends and spend some quality time together catching up and scrapbooking.  This post is dedicated to both the "old and new".  I'm using up old papers to clean out my inventory and adding new techniques or embellishments.


Our get togethers are a great time to check out Cricut cartridges and other tools that we haven't had a chance to see first hand.  I used Cheerful Seasons Cartridge available exclusively at Creative Memories on this layout (Thanks Jan!).  This cartridge has several very cute cutouts along with two different fonts. This has been added to my "must have" list of cartridges.  Here is a closeup of the snowman.

Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment