Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Thank You Card


What an interesting week.  We had a taste of spring earlier in the week which was the inspiration for this card but as I share this post, it seems we've reverted back to winter.

What or who do you have to be thankful for in your life?  I have so many people that have blessed me, that I just wanted to dedicate this card to them. (You know who you are!) I hope this card gives you some inspiration to drop a note to someone today, thanking them for just being them.


Stamps:  Bold Blossom (Stampin' Up)
Paper:  Whisper White, Marina Mist and Purple Core'dinations ColorCore Cardstock®
Ink:  Concord Crush and Pear Pizzaz
Accessories: Brad, 1/4" Elegant Eggplant Grosgrain Ribbon, dimensionals
Punches:  Scallop Edge Border
Thanks for stopping by! 

Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment