Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Winter Inspiration Snowman

 Well I'm finally getting around to using a new stamp set I purchased that I intended to use for my Christmas cards this year and just didn't get around to.  What can I say, these stamps are amazing!  Can you believe a 12 year old entrepreneur is designing these stamps?  Check out this set and many more on her website.

Since we had so much snow on the ground, it gave me the inspiration to make a snowman.  Not literally of course, but what a cute idea for a card.  I also tried a technique new to me called "Double Embossing".  I finished off the look with a frame created from the Nestabilities dies.


Stamps:  Winter Wishes by a jillian vance design
Paper: Marina Mist and Whisper White
Ink:  Black Staz-On
Accessories: Stampin' Up embossing folder Snow Burst, Nestabilities Large Scallop Ovals, Watercolor Crayons, Watercolor Pencils, Spica Glitter Pen.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment